CUBE

February 16, 2018

 
 

A NEVER ENDING JOURNEY...

HURRY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
 
Ever since I was a child, texture, color and design were my inspiration.
 
As an adult this motivation has never ceased.  But my primary motivation to draw is to experience the final second when I can actually declare that the painting is finished.
 
This factor gives me the desire to never stop creating.  I believe that my art is inspired by the Holy Spirit.  Sometimes the outcome is fun and whimsical, intriguing, but when that perfect inspirational nugget is revealed, I stop and marvel at my Oh Mighty God. 
 
God is a creator, God is humorous, artistic, and God is my everlasting JOY!
This is why I paint.  Art for me is a never ending journey through my brief life on earth.  Art is the essence of pausing on that journey to observe the perfect creation that my Abba Father created.
 
 
 



No comments:

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG