CUBE

April 6, 2013

BUBBLES...

Bubbles
8-1/2 x 11"
 
 
Bubbles is a friendly fella.
He spends his entire day
observing the world.
 
Sometimes he's amazed at what transpires;
 
"Ouch my bubble might P..O..P.."
 
So on he goes.
He continues to watch out for the thorns and thistles
that might pop his bubble.
 
He has to be careful with such prickly things.
 
Hmmmmmmmm.....
 
There are sure a lot of them.
 
Poor Bubbles, I don't know how long he'll be able to avoid them.
Oh well, he's bobbing along his bubbly way
making the best of his bubbly life.
 
Are you a Bubbles?
 
__________
 
I have begun a new series of drawings.  They are drawn with a marker and colored with crayons on 8-1/2 x 11" printer paper.  The series is called "Fun Series".  They are simple, fun and whimsical.  I thought it was time to lighten up.  Judging from the above, I don't think I succeeded re the subject matter.  Oh well...
 
They will soon be found in my www.veezart.etsy.com store. 
 
 
 

No comments:

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG