CUBE

December 15, 2008

A VERY SPECIAL TRIO


A VERY SPECIAL TRIO
10"x8"


I want to introduce Ann (left), Carol (middle) and Margaret to the right. These ladies are the most incredible quilters. Maybe I should call them MASTER QUILTERS. This title suits them better.

Yes, like I said in my last post, every Thursday morning @ 9a.m. I make my way over to the Lutheran church, and I always find the most beautiful ladies quilting away. They will quilt a complete bedspread for anyone, charge a minimal amount, and then donate it to a family or person in need.
Talk about back braking work!

It was always my dream to live in Lancaster, PA because I wanted to live near the Amish, and I wanted to learn how to quilt. Well, my dream came true, and now you can find me in a wonderful little town near Lancaster. I met these incredible quilters, and they are so kind to be teaching me, so for Christmas I decided to give them a painting! This little jewel is the result. I think it's very special because it's meant for A VERY SPECIAL TRIO!


Hope you enjoy it.

P.S. Shhhhhhh don't tell the ladies.....it's supposed to be a surprise! :)

No comments:

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG