CUBE

December 23, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

 
 
 
 
FRIDA
(English Bulldog)



 
 
LULU
(Chihuahua)



MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!



Frida and Lulu want to wish you a wonderful
Christmas and a Happy New Year....
Unfortunately Frida has been caught unaware at the

moment...
She thinks she's a Christmas present,
but she too, when she wakes up from her make believe world,
hopes to get around to wish you ALL a

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Lulu is the spunkiest and newest edition to our family.

I have never introduced her to you,

so for this very reason she

is taking it soooooo

seriously!!!!! :)

So on behalf of the Christmas present

and

Ms. Intensity

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

*******



Oh, I forgot to mention that I too wish you the most wonderful

Christmas and New Year.
May God bless you all in this year to come.

19 comments:

Mizé said...

Hi Veronica.
Merry Christmas!
Cheers.

Ana said...

Too cute! We also wish you a wonderful Christmas!

Chica, Pumuckl & Ana

Patricia said...

Merry Christmas to your family from ours, and to Lulu from Coquette! Coquette wants Lulu to know that she has a sweater just like Lulu's.

Dawna said...

Lulu is adorable. Merry Christmas.

Mrs. Mecomber said...

I wish you a Merry Christmas and may God bless you and yours. :)

Francis Scudellari said...

Merry Christmas!

your "Health Assistant" said...

Happy Healthy Holidays!!!
for you and your family!

HealthAssistant

sasha said...

Merry Christmas! :)

Waterrose said...

Merry Christmas and I look forward to visiting your blog in the coming year!

RONZ said...

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS, OH HOW CUTE SIS FRIDA AND LUU IS... ITS ME AUNTIE VERONICA RONEL RODRIGO STILL REMEMBER ME... LOVE YOU SO MUCHH.. KINDLY TELL UNCLE JOSE AND AUNTIE MONSERATT TO A WARM HUG FOR THEM AND FOR YOU THIS YULTIDE SEASON.. LOVE YOU ALL,,GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,,.

Laane said...

Hi!

I'm one of your entrecard-droppers and I want to wish you Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for entrecarddropping!

Brillie said...

Out Of Topic: I just want to say... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!

From: Brillie
http://luphobia.com/brillie

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Merry Christmas!

Rose Works Jewelry said...

Merry Christmas!

Stiletto Sports Jen said...

great pictures! my cat sits under the tree like that all the time!

tashabud said...

Hello Veronica,
Lulu is so cute. I have a blog friend who breeds and raises Chihuahuas. I must say that your paintings are not anything I've seen before. They're unique and whimsical. Blogging does get me exposed to many types of artists. I have come to be very good blog friends with one. I'm not sure if you've come across her blog yet-- the Red Chair Gallery.

Thanks for dropping me an Entrecard.

Happy New Year!
Tasha

Ayie said...

Happy Holidays!!!

Lynda Lehmann said...

And all the good wishes back to you, Veronica, and the doggies, too! :)

RONZ said...

A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYBODY WHO READ MY COMMENT,, WISH YOU ALL THE PROSPERITY OF LIFE AND GOOD HEALH,, SPECIALLY TO AUNTIE VERONICA AND TO HIS FAMILY,, LOVINGLY FROM THE BUTTOM OF MY HEART,, RONEL LOVE YOU ALL...

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG

AVAILABLE IN MY ETSY SHOP PLUS MORE...